One-on-one mentoring services for Crew and Heads of Departments exclusively with Karine. Your coaching sessions are done online making us globally accessible.
“My goal from personal mentoring was to discover positive ways to motivate crew in a challenging period of operation. The sessions I had with Karine prompted a positive outcome, enhanced my confidence as a leader, and as a result was the start of a brighter future for the crew and subsequently the yacht operation. As a captain, challenges are certainly not limited to technical challenges. Our crew are our biggest asset, and sometimes the help of a professional with expansive experience in this area can provide vital support in helping us on our way to developing our crew into a harmonic, high performing team. I cannot recommend the cooperation between leaders and a ‘mentor’ highly enough, and I will most definitely be continuing my development with ‘The Crew Coach’. My goal was to establish a common ground for my crew to develop as a team. Some new crew members, and some crew members who had been with the yacht for some years. I recognised the necessity to have a ‘reset’ and ‘The Crew Coach’ helped me exponentially to achieve this with the values workshop. I cannot say how much I valued the workshop. It was awesome! And the crew loved it, it brought them all together and got them all ‘on the same page’. Recognising their common values and resulting in them dictating the culture which they wanted to instil on board. Enhanced the team, enhanced the moral on board and in turn the operation of the yacht, productivity and quality of guest experience all went through the roof! Don’t think that it’s a ‘one hit wonder!’. These workshops are tools available to us as leaders, to help us be the best leaders we can. Crew management requires constant attention, but with the help of the ’The Crew Coach’, you will be so much better placed to develop and maintain a fantastic team on board”.Captain
I began working with Karine when I left my yacht on medical leave and decided to transition out of the industry entirely. I had no idea what I wanted to do, where I wanted to be, or any goals whatsoever beyond avoiding getting sucked back into boats as I’d seen happen to friends over and over again. I came to Karine because I wanted advice from someone who understood the yachting industry and what it means to leave it behind. I could not be more pleased that I chose to work with her. We had six coaching sessions spread out over several months at a pace I set. I had no idea what to expect going into it, but Karine helped me figure out what is important to me, what I’m good at (and not so good at), and what I really want and need. She’s easy to talk to and constantly had me thinking about things I hadn’t even considered previously. She’s a hugely positive influence – I often felt like I had my own personal cheerleader. I’ve achieved so many goals I set in coaching sessions that it almost feels like the things I was looking for fell straight into my lap. I never would have had a concrete vision of what those things were or why I wanted them without this coaching. Karine is an incredible resource for the yachting industry and a huge advocate for crew. Thank you!
Your sessions will help you to:
- develop your personal and professional goals as well as a plan for achieving them
- gain a deeper understanding of yourself and how you can leverage your strengths
- develop the necessary strategies to overcome workplace challenges and avoid burnout
- discover meaning and purpose in your work and personal life bringing a deeper sense of fulfillment
- Prepare you with the necessary skills to become a competent leader
How we connect
I use an awesome tool called Zoom for all of my sessions. Once you schedule in a spot, I will send you an email with a Zoom link.
If this is your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted to either download the application on your computer or if you are using a mobile phone, you will install an app. Once the application is installed, simply go back to the email and click the call link again. Voila! We will be ready to go!
- 12 x 1hr private coaching sessions (via Zoom calls) to be used over the course of 12 months
- 6 x 1hr private coaching sessions (via Zoom calls) to be used over the course of 6 months
- 3 x 1hr private coaching sessions (via Zoom calls) to be used over the course of 3 months
12 sessions €2, 640
6 sessions €1,500
3 sessions €750
Your sessions will help you to:
- build a high performing team
- develop influencing skills
- building positive working relationships with the crew
- strategies to increase overall crew morale and productivity
- manage conflict and grievances effectively and efficiently
- attract and retain quality crew
- identify and build your strengths
- discover your unique leadership style
- develop and refine your emotional intelligence